Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's next for Busch Gardens Tampa??

If I was a betting man, I would say that any coaster that goes back there won't be a giga. It'll be a family coaster.
Yes, everyone wants BGT to get a Giga...I just don't see it personally

To be totally honest, I would love to see them invest in something like Lightning Run...Family-ish type ride with a ton of air time

Last edited:
Some interesting news out of Seaworld San Antonio in the past 24 hours, as both a Screaming Swing and a Mack Powersplash got leaked for the park. Looks like SWE purchased another three ride deal for the Screaming Swings (they did that with the Skyrocket II's).

But it makes me wonder. The Project Jethro Screaming Swing is a bit out of the way (and yes, I still think it's happening). Maybe another ride (aka the Powersplash) could go back there as well?

Last edited:
Some interesting news out of Seaworld San Antonio in the past 24 hours, as both a Screaming Swing and a Mack Powersplash got leaked for the park. Looks like SWE purchased another three ride deal for the Screaming Swings (they did that with the Skyrocket II's).

But it makes me wonder. The Project Jethro Screaming Swing is a bit out of the way (and yes, I still think it's happening). Maybe another ride (aka the Powersplash) could go back there as well?
I wonder if the plot next to Tigris could fit a PowerSplash.

It's a tad disappointing that those look like they are built to stand vertically and aren't the horizontally mounted tanks like Finnegan's Flyers has.

That pink is on the exact opposite side of the color wheel from go-away green.

It's a tad disappointing that those look like they are built to stand vertically and aren't the horizontally mounted tanks like Finnegan's Flyers has.

That pink is on the exact opposite side of the color wheel from go-away green.
Maybe they want you to see it

I was under the impression it would be a sandy/rocky color...but whatevs