Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

No More Dishes at Florean Fortescue

If I recall correctly, it can be used at the other soda stands throughout the park (not the Freestyle machines), just as you would if you bought any of Universal's other Simpsons/Minions/etc refillable cups. Think it is something like $1.29 per refill, but I could be mistaken.
Thanks, I don't do soda any longer but good to know.

If I recall correctly, it can be used at the other soda stands throughout the park (not the Freestyle machines), just as you would if you bought any of Universal's other Simpsons/Minions/etc refillable cups. Think it is something like $1.29 per refill, but I could be mistaken.
WHAT?! How did I not know about this

Well, I think we can all agree that the most important thing is that this thread had been reignited. Lmao

I have heard rumblings that if you claim "dietary concerns" that you can get a paper cup for anything. Not quite sure how that would work though.

Well, I think we can all agree that the most important thing is that this thread had been reignited. Lmao

I have heard rumblings that if you claim "dietary concerns" that you can get a paper cup for anything. Not quite sure how that would work though.

Yeah, but I hate that kind of guest. I won't be it just for ice cream.