Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Annual Pass Tips and Tricks?

Jul 10, 2012
Brooklyn NY
Hey all,

As someone who after years of wanting one finally got a Universal 2-park annual pass, I was wondering if there were any tips and tricks that people who have been AP's for awhile could share. Anything you wish you knew or would do differently when you were a new passholder?

For context, I haven't been to Universal since Aug 2007, so 13 years. That being said, I'm well up to date on the park thanks to this forum and some YouTube videos but I'm sure theres something to learn from people who go to the park way more frequently.

Hey all,

As someone who after years of wanting one finally got a Universal 2-park annual pass, I was wondering if there were any tips and tricks that people who have been AP's for awhile could share. Anything you wish you knew or would do differently when you were a new passholder?

For context, I haven't been to Universal since Aug 2007, so 13 years. That being said, I'm well up to date on the park thanks to this forum and some YouTube videos but I'm sure theres something to learn from people who go to the park way more frequently.
Do not forget to ask for the discount!