Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Spring? Hopefully February or March. I was expecting some Christmas soft openings if there is high demand. Texas Stingray opened late Fevruary

But not April or May because by then the structure has to be inspected again. Mothballing the ride since August and keeping it that way for 7 months.

The worst possible outcome is the whole wood structure rotting and then the coaster collapsing if there is no thorough inspection? Even with Ice Breaker, it needs to pass inspection or else it is unrideable. I do not want to see the coaster collapse. Or delayed to 2022 if the virus is still worse impacting tourism on all cylinders.

Someone tweeted me that Iron Gwazi has numerous tubular steel supports and the wood is filled of arsenic.

Maybe the structure will do fine, but what if RMC will have to go back and inspect.

Spring? Hopefully February or March. I was expecting some Christmas soft openings if there is high demand. Texas Stingray opened late Fevruary

But not April or May because by then the structure has to be inspected again. Mothballing the ride since August and keeping it that way for 7 months.

The worst possible outcome is the whole wood structure rotting and then the coaster collapsing if there is no thorough inspection? Even with Ice Breaker, it needs to pass inspection or else it is unrideable. I do not want to see the coaster collapse. Or delayed to 2022 if the virus is still worse impacting tourism on all cylinders.

Someone tweeted me that Iron Gwazi has numerous tubular steel supports and the wood is filled of arsenic.

Maybe the structure will do fine, but what if RMC will have to go back and inspect.

Ok, can you stop with these worst case scenario extreme conspiracy theories (that are almost always not true). The structure will do fine and has done fine.

Same goes for all of the bonkers Epcot theories that you tried to populate over on Magic.

Spring starts March 20, 2021.

Right now the biggest threat to the structure right now is your posts. This is FUD.