Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Live Theatre / Musicals

I mean, have you ever read "Not Since Carrie"? Worse ideas have made the stage. :)

Damn, I've always been meaning to read that book! But I've also been trying to find a book about more recent broadway flops, since that book was written in '91. Anyone got recs? I tried reading Flop Musicals of the 21st Century but I found it kinda reductive.

The quintessential Batman musical (excluding Holy Musical B@man!, which I have not seen yet), still remains the Mayhem of the Music Meister! episode of Batman, the Brave and the Bold.

The music is actually incredibly catchy, the plot is the right kind of silly, the singing is on point, and the got Neil Patrick Harris to play an entirely new villain created for the show! Not to mention the fact that without spoiling too much, on his first ever outing the Music Meister actually comes closer to accomplishing his goals than I think half of all villains have ever come throughout their careers!

It's been mentioned already in the comments but is this going to be the full length version with an intermission?

There doesn't seem to be any specifics if the show will be the proper Broadway show taken to a different location; or, like how Phantom and other shows have, to be compressed and made to work with no intermissions and a shorter runtime.

In the article as-well, it seems like Wynn is going to be upgrading La Reve.

Damn, I've always been meaning to read that book! But I've also been trying to find a book about more recent broadway flops, since that book was written in '91. Anyone got recs? I tried reading Flop Musicals of the 21st Century but I found it kinda reductive.

Have you read Song of Spider-Man?