Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

Yes, IOA needs an indoor area you can retreat to and be entertained during the numerous Orlando storms, and cool off on the days of uncomfortable high humidity/heat draining
the life out of you.
I'm not sure how big the land is, but it seems like there'd be extra room for another mini land as well by the Sindbad Bazaar area

Might just be me, but adding a giant show building in IOA doesn't seem like a right move. It would feel out of place and kind of ruin the atmosphere of the main aspect of IOA... You know Islands.. Kid zone or even Simpsons would make more sense in my eyes.
Or EU where they can likely do a better job of hiding it, but I’d prefer other stuff in EU probably.

Might just be me, but adding a giant show building in IOA doesn't seem like a right move. It would feel out of place and kind of ruin the atmosphere of the main aspect of IOA... You know Islands.. Kid zone or even Simpsons would make more sense in my eyes.

JPRA has a big ass show building already and if you're building at the back of LC, you could hide it fairly easily. The Sindbad Stunt Show building is about 60ft tall and Poseidon's Fury's show building is about 80ft tall.

JPRA has a big ass show building already and if you're building at the back of LC, you could hide it fairly easily. The Sindbad Stunt Show building is about 60ft tall and Poseidon's Fury's show building is about 80ft tall.
Very true, the difference being that JPRA is a ride KFP is an entire land. They could do it properly if its on the USF side leaving the lake side open (Mythos). Personally I think the land could be used better than KFP.

I’m shocked they haven’t put a KFP show in Sindbad theater. Seems like a no brainer. They’ve even switched some of the LC area music to KFP.

Funny tidbit. Back when I first joined these forums KFP was used to abbreviate “Kentucky Fried Panda” when they were building Springfield; whenever I see it I still think it’s that.

I’m shocked they haven’t put a KFP show in Sindbad theater. Seems like a no brainer. They’ve even switched some of the LC area music to KFP.

Funny tidbit. Back when I first joined these forums KFP was used to abbreviate “Kentucky Fried Panda” when they were building Springfield; whenever I see it I still think it’s that.
They have lots of Dreamworks music playing, not just Panda, as multiple characters rotate out. But it would make sense to have at least one attraction themed to DW
the resort, especially with Panda on al the “EPIC” merch at the parks (so it can share merch with Hollywood).

The Sindbad stage is extremely tailored to that specific show though, and it seems like they’re not ready to spend the money to strip it down any time soon. If they really wanted to add a show without spending too much they could use the Toon Lagoon amphitheater, or even Barney now. Or use Blue Man Group if they wanted more seats, adding that building back to the park.

Yeah I'm all for a show where people do Kung Fu and a guy in a Panda suit does cute stuff in the background.

Still holding out hope for that Lost Continent original attraction tho