Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fox Malaysia

Better than nothing!

Reading it more properly in a slightly more in-depth article on the matter and yeah, it's a very good win-win for the sake of Disney, Fox and Genting. Everyone gets somewhat of a share of the park, as the identity of the park can be it's own in a sense, as it's no-longer completely tied towards it being centered to Fox.

For the more in-depth article: How Genting fought Fox and Disney to build their theme | AskLegal.my

I am really excited about the Sons of Anarchy attraction strangely; as when I had Justin Martin on for Theme Park Talk, he expressed great excitement towards the concepts he played in for when it was apart of the Fox Dubai project.

Really excited to see how that turns out, along with what else they get.

So not sons of anarchy themed coaster, but Rio and Ice Age get to stay?

Seems like select Fox IPs got the cut while others were kept (Planet of The Apes is staying it seems). For the case of Blue Sky..

it's not like that Company's gonna exist anymore after April. As much as it sounds horrible for me to say that. My question is with Alien. It seems like the branding's still there--but I wonder if it's possible that AvP's theming got cut.

Seems like select Fox IPs got the cut while others were kept (Planet of The Apes is staying it seems). For the case of Blue Sky..

it's not like that Company's gonna exist anymore after April. As much as it sounds horrible for me to say that. My question is with Alien. It seems like the branding's still there--but I wonder if it's possible that AvP's theming got cut.
Blue Sky won’t be around, but I still think Ice Age and Rio are valued IPs to Disney, much more so than Sons of Anarchy. Disney has new content planned for both franchises.

Well, I'm happy this park is finally opening. Even though it seems like it's taken forever to do so, and that's even with taking account the hurdles over the IP's.

I'm just gonna drop this here.

I'm surprised no one has brought this up but, what are those restraints? It may look better with someone in them, but that looks like it's gonna' give you a bit of a gut check in the breaks and I'm not 100% sure bout' that.

This park is finally somewhat opening... here is a look into some of the parks currently opened attractions:

I know their are videos of Night at the Museum: Midnight Mayhem and Independence Day: Defiance out their, but I am waiting for better quality videos of them. They both look fine.

The Apes attraction is the thing I hear everyone should keep an eye out for. Plus, all of the roller coasters in this park look super fun and I hope at least one of the park's coasters opens soon.

Overall, I am happy this park is finally starting to open.

Last edited: