Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the scale of the grand opening will be? I’d prefer them to give it a soft opening once the ride itself is ready to go, and then wait until the second after they are not required to do all of the Covid regulations to have a massive ceremony with the cast, unique merchandise, and special ride time

I wonder what the scale of the grand opening will be? I’d prefer them to give it a soft opening once the ride itself is ready to go, and then wait until the second after they are not required to do all of the Covid regulations to have a massive ceremony with the cast, unique merchandise, and special ride time

I'm guessing something like Bourne: an online behind the scenes look and special guests.

If they think they'll need that space for overflow queue, I'm happy to lose the vehicle. Right now space is at a premium with physical distancing , so a lost photo op that often blocks a soon to be busy pathway is a necessary sacrifice.

I don't know, the jeep has moved and been offstage before I think
Maybe. But if they didn't go to the trouble to relocate (or properly remove, if the rumor is true) the Rex, I'm not assured they would for a vehicle.

If they think they'll need that space for overflow queue, I'm happy to lose the vehicle. Right now space is at a premium with physical distancing , so a lost photo op that often blocks a soon to be busy pathway is a necessary sacrifice.
I mean, it's a nice little bit of theme that those of us who aren't going to ride the coaster won't be able to enjoy anymore. If it doesn't return elsewhere.

There are going to be increasingly few places in the land where one can just enjoy some atmosphere, especially if the waterfront is closed to non-riders as extended queue space.

I take it all back!
giphy.gif

Its both cool but kinda strange how many outside rides seem made for night time riding...this and hadgrids and what I assume will be Yoshi's ride as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.