Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Graveyard Games

Not to be repetitive but where was it confirmed and by who?
Zombieman on Nightmares confirmed we're dead from the moment we enter the black hallway.
Zombieman on Horror Night Nightmares(HNN) did and he is a big guy over there like Legacy is on here.
My tour guide explained that, while the ghosts aren’t actually the ones doing the “bad” thing in the house because they’re just taking care of their home and the kids, and we’re not actually Sid or Nancy, we’re still “guilty by association.” Friends with them on social media = condoning their actions = being worthy of death, I guess.

Last edited:
This house is really just amazing. It has everything I can ask for: A beautiful set, creepy atmosphere, good scares, good backstory. I was lucky enough to do the UTH tour of this house and got some great pictures and love the house even more then I did!
1DF1DEE2-E5E3-4D32-BCAD-4B6ECA2EF329.jpeg
B5480435-4E17-4B67-A7CC-BD413C65D8D0.jpeg Some pic of the awesome facade!
I did the FB messenger interactive for the first time the other night and I learned a few things about the backstory to this house that adds to the overall experience. So I highly recommend doing that. I also got to do this house almost alone, which is the best! If you still plan on going keep an eye out because a lot is hidden in this house.

Zombieman on Nightmares confirmed we're dead from the moment we enter the black hallway.
I could see it from that point of view, I like both interpretations but I could see for the reason why we die, basically goes hand in hand with the ending of Depths Of Fear where we die from the implosion as we try to make our way to the surface.

Does anybody know why the vines formed the number 7 whenever the Glowing Mother was near? Several of my friends seem to remember it and I don't. But if it was a thing, why was it a thing?

Last edited:
Whoa, that's crazy! Do we know if there are any pictures of the vines? I can't seem to find them in the walkthrough videos.
I don't think the effect worked as much or they stopped using it sometimes but it was supposed to be appear in the scene with Nancy whenever the Glowing Woman appears behind here, it was supposed to be scene on the wall.

I don't think the effect worked as much or they stopped using it sometimes but it was supposed to be appear in the scene with Nancy whenever the Glowing Woman appears behind here, it was supposed to be scene on the wall.
Yeah, I went through the walkthrough videos looking at that part. Nothing seems to be visible unfortunately.

Yeah, I went through the walkthrough videos looking at that part. Nothing seems to be visible unfortunately.
Probably gave up on it but they do mention it in the unmasking the horror tour, whenever the glowing mother appears the vines would be seen with her, you see her three times in the house.