Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30: Beetlejuice

Well we know how this house will be, I do like the new logo, granted it being used last year, it's still cool and looks like we might not see the artwork returning this year.

Yeah, looks like they have a new version of last year's artwork.

HHN-Beetlejuice-Image.jpg

We also have some official screenshots of the house from the site. Spoiler'd for those who wanna go in blind.

HHN-Beetlejuice-Graveyard-Image.jpg

HHN-Beetlejuice-Snake-Adam-Image.jpg
HHN-Beetlejuice-Dantes-Inferno-Image.jpg

HHN-Beetlejuice-Town-Model-Image.jpg

Yeah, looks like they have a new version of last year's artwork.

HHN-Beetlejuice-Image.jpg

We also have some official screenshots of the house from the site. Spoiler'd for those who wanna go in blind.

HHN-Beetlejuice-Graveyard-Image.jpg

HHN-Beetlejuice-Snake-Adam-Image.jpg
HHN-Beetlejuice-Dantes-Inferno-Image.jpg

HHN-Beetlejuice-Town-Model-Image.jpg
Yeah the full thing which is still cool, I'm sure this will be on most of the merch which is not bad and yeah these photos look great, pretty cool that giving people that may or may not be able to see it, a little glimpse of what's to come.

Hoping Hollywood will open and get this aswell, I’m jealous and excited to see this thing at its full potential. Maybe this year I’ll stop by Orlando.

The pics above are actually Instagram emojis, Beetlejuice was definitely were going the main marketing for this year. There is also this third one of Beetlejuice which is also a the design used for the Pin, Keychain and Uni Mini.

Attachments

• B58CA398-1F45-46EF-8C7D-1CC28F978F61.jpg
    B58CA398-1F45-46EF-8C7D-1CC28F978F61.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 15
no prob, most of the old design from last year I think is surely scrapped or only used on certain merch that didn’t come out or wasn’t ready to put out, so why not make a new design alongside the new logo for the house.
I feel like they would keep the old design and also make some new stuff as well but seeing as they're selling a lot of the old merch in that gift shop, who knows if they're just trying to clear inventory to bring in new design. I do doubt it though, I feel like we'll get both.

I feel like they would keep the old design and also make some new stuff as well but seeing as they're selling a lot of the old merch in that gift shop, who knows if they're just trying to clear inventory to bring in new design. I do doubt it though, I feel like we'll get both.
Remember we are sharing concept Art with Hollywood and some of the tags read Hollywood and Orlando, some designs weren’t made for us and could have been Hollywood exclusive. The reason why they needed a new design to freshen up the ip, people will get tired of the same design on the merch so they’d have to go back to the drawing board and make new ones to get more appeal. The design on the board outside the house the final night last year definitely was predictable at being the new design that we would end up getting this year.

Attachments

• 0ED74AFA-137A-40A2-9524-64BC804F5E66.jpeg
    0ED74AFA-137A-40A2-9524-64BC804F5E66.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 7