General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can’t believe it’s down already! The Indo seems to be causing a lot of trouble for this ride as evidence it’s been opening later in the day from park opening. Hope they keep it running consistently!:pray:

Reactions: BriefCasey
I kept up with wait times all day in preparation for a visit next weekend. Why did JW open at 11 AM? And, holy crap, it was up to a 240 min wait today :jawdrop:

Can’t believe it’s down already! The Indo seems to be causing a lot of trouble for this ride as evidence it’s been opening later in the day from park opening. Hope they keep it running consistently!:pray:

Hopefully not as bad as the constant dropping of the Jeep that was kept going for the past 22 years.

C'mon now... You guys realize the park has been closed for over a year right? You gotta give them time to work out the hiccups.
I just can't

I'm not made at CMs or even middle management but the CEO's and higher ups make buckets of cash. They will clam we have lost so much in the past year we could not have "tested" it before. I call BS

Knotts literally had event since the end of last summer both Disney and Universal just fired people, they didn't even try to get creative with making money or finding ways around things and to this day they refuse to try much. The Owner companies for these parks have billions and they make insane dough off people, I would like things to work. JW was suppose to be open TWO years ago but they cheaped out and opened early and still made money from it. Now after a year of having time to have it ready they have issues? Cool, the only people who lose out are customers.

The park have limited rides already and they didn't even try to make three of the attractions work and now the big finale for Jurassic is literally gone. Its totally fine for myself an others to be disappointed, especially if we are paying custmers

Disneyland is preparing for massive failures when it reopens fully, and supposedly bought up tons of supplies in case of ride breakdowns.

Not being open and running constantly for that long will run into issues. Add in the fact that these additions are still new and things are bound to go wrong.

Kylo Ren AA, one of the lifts, the moving guns and more at Rise didn't work for weeks soon after WDW reopened, and they were only closed a few months.

I just can't

I'm not made at CMs or even middle management but the CEO's and higher ups make buckets of cash. They will clam we have lost so much in the past year we could not have "tested" it before. I call BS

Knotts literally had event since the end of last summer both Disney and Universal just fired people, they didn't even try to get creative with making money or finding ways around things and to this day they refuse to try much. The Owner companies for these parks have billions and they make insane dough off people, I would like things to work. JW was suppose to be open TWO years ago but they cheaped out and opened early and still made money from it. Now after a year of having time to have it ready they have issues? Cool, the only people who lose out are customers.

The park have limited rides already and they didn't even try to make three of the attractions work and now the big finale for Jurassic is literally gone. Its totally fine for myself an others to be disappointed, especially if we are paying custmers

giphy.gif

Looks like the Indo animatronic is back today:

And there you go..

Who would’ve thought that a huge piece of machinery on a track that has to reset every 20 seconds, and be timed properly would have breakdowns? But if Universal had a food event in the summer it wouldn’t have broken down at all!

Disneyland is preparing for massive failures when it reopens fully, and supposedly bought up tons of supplies in case of ride breakdowns.

Not being open and running constantly for that long will run into issues. Add in the fact that these additions are still new and things are bound to go wrong.

Kylo Ren AA, one of the lifts, the moving guns and more at Rise didn't work for weeks soon after WDW reopened, and they were only closed a few months.

Rides have been cycling at DL since the closure.

Glad to see I-Rex is back! Noticed they opened JW before 10 AM with a 20 min wait. Seems like RoTM has been opening at 9:30 AM, followed by JW at 9:50 AM if I-Rex is behaving. Seems like hitting the lower lot first is the way to go right now.

Rides have been cycling at DL since the closure.

Glad to see I-Rex is back! Noticed they opened JW before 10 AM with a 20 min wait. Seems like RoTM has been opening at 9:30 AM, followed by JW at 9:50 AM if I-Rex is behaving. Seems like hitting the lower lot first is the way to go right now.
I seriously doubt all the attractions were run all day every day for a year without guests.

I’ve heard of rides cycling regularly during the closure, sure, but not running continuously.

Reactions: Rideguy70
I seriously doubt all the attractions were run all day every day for a year without guests.

I’ve heard of rides cycling regularly during the closure, sure, but not running continuously.

Right, and DL has been cycling attractions in hopes to prevent major issues when they reopen. Is it possible when DL reopens there will be issues? Sure. But the idea attractions have been stagnant this whole time is false.