Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot (General Discussion)

Gross

As far as Club Cool goes...I'm expecting Freestyle machines with various flavors available, a less sticky floor, and much less fanfare than the original

Last edited:
So is Creations the new Mouse Gear? Or is this a different store?

Regardless, surprised by all the negativity in the comments I saw on Instagram. Not sure what kind of theming people are looking for in the big souvenir shops these days.

So is Creations the new Mouse Gear? Or is this a different store?

Regardless, surprised by all the negativity in the comments I saw on Instagram. Not sure what kind of theming people are looking for in the big souvenir shops these days.
Since they called it the park's "flagship shop", i'm going with yes. I wish it was only called Creations though instead of "Creations Shop". I actually don't like the name at all, but I feel like adding the "shop" at the end of it is just odd sounding.

Good to hear that club cool will be back along with this shop, though.

Since they called it the park's "flagship shop", i'm going with yes. I wish it was only called Creations though instead of "Creations Shop". I actually don't like the name at all, but I feel like adding the "shop" at the end of it is just odd sounding.

Good to hear that club cool will be back along with this shop, though.

Creations Shop is not it. :lol: At least Creations SOUNDS like classic Epcot. Horizons. Innoventions. Creations.

I have been unable to verify if two trains in fact "derailed", so grain of salt...

But gosh this thing needs to be completely overhauled like yesterday

I have been unable to verify if two trains in fact "derailed", so grain of salt...

But gosh this thing needs to be completely overhauled like yesterday

The sad thing is the higher ups know this. But I think they are waiting at the very least until Rat opens, if not until GotG at this point. I don't think they're too excited about the amount of money it's going to cost to fix this thing.

That was always the plan though last year, keep SSE open until Rat opens for capacity and then close it. Then the pandemic happened and everything got thrown off.

The sad thing is the higher ups know this. But I think they are waiting at the very least until Rat opens, if not until GotG at this point. I don't think they're too excited about the amount of money it's going to cost to fix this thing.

That was always the plan though last year, keep SSE open until Rat opens for capacity and then close it. Then the pandemic happened and everything got thrown off.

Spaceship Earth shows a ten minute wait right now and so it must not have been too serious.