Epcot (General Discussion) | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Epcot (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I am starting to become concerned...

Luckily it's not silent as the boats are cycling and there are cast members around

I heard via some other pages that it was a technical issues

Which...I'm not sure sure what could go wrong with this technically, but there you go lol

Indications now are that they had to install a new fire alarm system inside Living with the Land, and various regulations prevent them from allowing guests onto the ride until the installation and subsequent inspections are complete.
in that case, Disney should show on the app and website that the ride is Down. I was very disappointed to see it down on my visit this past week and had no idea there was anything happening with it until I checked on here.

in that case, Disney should show on the app and website that the ride is Down. I was very disappointed to see it down on my visit this past week and had no idea there was anything happening with it until I checked on here.
There should be a giant banner on the app/site like the covid banner any time The Land or Peoplemover are down.

If they're going by astronomical summer, then I guess they're still getting those open as-announced.
Yeah, barely. Most people think of Labor Day weekend as the "end of summer" though, just like most think of Memorial Day weekend as the unofficial "start of summer"

Reactions: belloq87