Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

Obviously doesn't compare to IG, but I definitely am. Screaming Swings are my kind of flat ride. Most people have pretty positive impressions of the ride experience other than short cycles, and the Safari views should be nice.

The Phoenix isn’t much in operation. A flat ride would be a nice change of pace.

Nothing announced on the earnings call.

I’ll make a safe bet that Iron Gwazi could have a fall opening by the time Howl-O-Scream’s is around

I don’t see me doing Busch even if this opens in the summer.

I thought it would be enough to warrant a trip but it’s looking unlikely.

We're booked for September, and haven't booked BG or SW. With Disney reservations its much easier to fill up two weeks with the mouse and the globe without needing these.

Maybe this opening would change our minds though...

I think there’s going to be a British Invasion in September.
:cheers:

A fall opening would be quite out of the ordinary for them...but it's a very unordinary time

You can only make the splash once. I know I brought up fall, but late summer isn't totally out of the question.

Let’s hope that in September the US is still blocking travelers from GB. I just don’t want everything be more crowded then it already is:grin:0:)