Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

Seems odd considering the second park is supposed to be very culturally China based.
Just because they're using the same name (possibly as a placeholder and not necessarily the name they'll use) doesn't mean an exact clone by any stretch. There's also a chance that EU was specifically designed as a concept for both Orlando and Beijing with the idea of a "celestial themed hub" being something that works for both, but with any collection of lands around it.

Just because they're using the same name (possibly as a placeholder and not necessarily the name they'll use) doesn't mean an exact clone by any stretch. There's also a chance that EU was specifically designed as a concept for both Orlando and Beijing with the idea of a "celestial themed hub" being something that works for both, but with any collection of lands around it.
Seems odd considering the second park is supposed to be very culturally China based.

I do want to point out...Potter is on the wrong side of the land to have Hogwarts express to the other park. It logistically is not feasible.

Screenshot 2021-05-16 041244.png

Nope, some significant screen portions. But it should be cool.
Doesn’t bother me but does seem more than the other ride.
Keep in mind that everything for the 2nd gate is just a concept/placeholder until they get results from the first park.
I was thinking this same thing, unless the Hogsmeade station is to the left of Hogwarts. Even then it doesn’t seem feasible.