Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

Ah yes, that's 100% it. And the Beetle is Kate Hudson's from The Skeleton Key.

004445l20.7812.jpg

Totally forgot this one haha

Imo one of the biggest problems with the Purge at HHN was that there's only so many variations on creepy masks in urban locations that you can do, so changing up the setting and introducing Purge cowboys might make me down for another outing.

After The First Purge maze atrocity, I'm not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that it'll be good. However, considering they may be scrambling for in house properties, I'll forgive them ahead of time.

After The First Purge maze atrocity, I'm not willing to give them the benefit of the doubt that it'll be good. However, considering they may be scrambling for in house properties, I'll forgive them ahead of time.
You’re referring to the movie or maze? I’m interesting in hearing the critiques of previous Purge mazes

Well a new Purge movie is coming out this year. I guess that means they’re going to bring back Purge again? :doh:
Honestly I doubt it. Maybe a scarezone, but I dunno if they're gonna bother putting the money into a maze for this unless corporate specifically tells them to.

You’re referring to the movie or maze? I’m interesting in hearing the critiques of previous Purge mazes
The maze. The Purge gauntlet scarezone was pretty cool, especially at the time for HHN, it was the first time they did an outdoor-ish maze.
As for The First Purge maze, it was pretty awful. The execution was a bit lazy, story just didn't lend itself well to be scary, the main villain was kinda goofy, environments didn't make for interesting set design. It looked like a home haunt and I've seen some home haunts based around The Purge that were better. It's definitely in the bottom 10 mazes HHN has ever done, in my opinion.

Theyre really gonna have to start racing against the clock with these announcements.
Announcing things the latest they have in years at the same time as they get construction done faster than they ever have.