Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Best time to go for lightest crowds

Jan 8, 2019
Hello, I am trying to plan a trip to hit the Orlando resort but hate dealing with super crowded parks. What is the best time to go for the lightest crowds?

Hello, I am trying to plan a trip to hit the Orlando resort but hate dealing with super crowded parks. What is the best time to go for the lightest crowds?

Hard to say right now... It seems there's going to be a lot of demand for local travel for the next year and Orlando is one the top spots for that. In years past - it was always late Aug to pre-Thanksgiving (outside of Labor Day/Columbus Day) and mid-Jan to end of Feb (outside Pres Day)

Usually the first two weeks of December are slower weeks for the parks because people generally travel for Thanksgiving and/or Christmas so they generally don't travel between them, plus the weather is usually perfect.

super bowl weekend is usually a good time to go in my experience. Especially if you don't mind missing the game.