Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

This Just In - Current USH Happenings

I have family coming in and want to buy passes for the park, they are fully vaccinated, are they able to buy passes considering they are out of state?

That's a relief. The news was the last thing I saw last night and this adds up with seeing the park open today on the app.

Based on my brief visit yesterday, it would appear masks are now optional for team members - at least outdoors. I noticed several ride attendants at Hippogriff and the Hogwarts Express conductor did not have masks.

Based on my brief visit yesterday, it would appear masks are now optional for team members - at least outdoors. I noticed several ride attendants at Hippogriff and the Hogwarts Express conductor did not have masks.

It's the same as Knott's. They've already removed all social distancing markers. Seems like if they're vaccinated and work outside, they're not masking up. Everyone working food & beverage were wearing masks.

Starting tomorrow, DLR CMs who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks outdoors and physical distancing will be eliminated. We're getting back to normal. Finally.

Our tram driver explained the cabin would be relocated to accommodate a new studio transportation center being prepped for construction in that area. (You can already see a lot of the equipment standing by.)

By Studio Transportation Center, what does that mean? My immediate question goes to the Trams for VIP and Regular, and if the repair barns next to the plaza will be moving to be next to the plaza.

I'm not shocked. They've been having issues with Express oversells.
I brought this up when they went on sale again and they were extremely cheap at $449. Not sure who thought that was a good price point especially with what you got and people willing to drop money lately.

I brought this up when they went on sale again and they were extremely cheap at $449. Not sure who thought that was a good price point especially with what you got and people willing to drop money lately.

The payment plan price is/was $19/month. It's kind of a no brainer to buy it if it's being offered at that price point, really.