Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open) | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'll be very interested to see the lighting in that ride. Looks like a lot of dead space to fill in darkness (which isn't necessarily a criticism; I love Dinosaur, and a lot of that is darkness).
Was thinking this as well...It will be interesting to see how they hide the proverbial stage guts

Reactions: belloq87
Kinda baffled it’s taking this long for ride footage to come out.
It is a communist country that blocks sites like google and twitter and heavily restricts what their citizens can do on the internet...
to be honest, normalizing relations with China is a bad thing, they're one of the worst abusers of human rights but yet "Free Trade" and greedy corporations pretend everything is ok, lol but this is a topic for a different thread.

It is a communist country that blocks sites like google and twitter and heavily restricts what their citizens can do on the internet...
to be honest, normalizing relations with China is a bad thing, they're one of the worst abusers of human rights but yet "Free Trade" and greedy corporations pretend everything is ok, lol but this is a topic for a different thread.
:thumbsup: Strongly agree with everything you 'wrote. ...My only surprise throughout this build, was how often Theme Parx posted updated photos. I never expected that.

We all want to see it...it's close to MK level of interest for me
It isn’t there for me, but I may be understimating it. I expect Spidey/Transformers until a mega full set finale, which would still be good, but MK was more intriguing and a mystery to me. Hope to be proven wrong!

It isn’t there for me, but I may be understimating it. I expect Spidey/Transformers until a mega full set finale, which would still be good, but MK was more intriguing and a mystery to me. Hope to be proven wrong!
I'll be honest, as much as we discuss and debate certain rides I'm interested in everything Universal Creative is doing post-F&F, I think they're about to have a great decade

We got POVs of LCR and BFST within a month, IIRC.

The JW ride COULD be an all-timer. But I'm fully aware this park was not intended for "fans," so who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexanderMBush