Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30: Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Also announced to return

We belong dead! Universal Monsters: Bride of Frankenstein Lives is coming to Halloween Horror Nights

Last edited:
We belong dead! Universal Monsters: Bride of Frankenstein Lives is coming to Halloween Horror Nights

I like how the merch has been coming out early. I wonder if we will see merch for these 2 houses in stores over the next couple of days.

Me nitpicking, but I was expecting the shirt to be more accurate to the house. This shirt just kind of feels like regular Bride merch. Hoping for better shirts when the tribute store opens.
My fingers are crossed for a shirt with the websites Bride Of Frankenstein Lives art on it, that poster is awesome.