Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30 Construction Thread

I can't place that window. Where is it?
Isn’t that the Horror Make Up Show window?
I can see the Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit in the reflection, pretty sure this is the window dressing for a scarezone in NYC.

That window is definitely part of the Horror Make Up Show entrance, the far right window which is next to the Montmartre building which is 6431. You can also see the Hollywood Walk of Fame stars in the black marble under the window, too.

As for what it'll be, I'm guessing some sort of window dressing. I don't recall them doing that window for previous HHN's, so it's intriguing.

Last edited:
I think you're right, I was looking through old photos and it didn't match up where I thought it was in NYC.

Edit: Here it is!