Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Studios Beijing (Now Open)

I'll be honest, as much as we discuss and debate certain rides I'm interested in everything Universal Creative is doing post-F&F, I think they're about to have a great decade
Oh believe me I am too! I hope I’m not add too much skepticism as I feel I’m the biggest EU advocate lol. The direction they’re headed in sounds unbelievable to me frankly. I’ll go on the limb and say this decade will change theme parks forever, and it’ll mostly be due to Universal.

I am so anxious for JW Adventure lol, cannot wait for a POV to pop out. Also curious about the HTTYD show, especially if it’s coming to Orlando someday. KFP too, it feels long overdue

The Transformers queue layout looks like they enclosed all of the overflow queue from the Orlando version, including where they core-drilled the crap out of the street. That has to be like four hours of queue!