Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2 room discount

May 11, 2016
I booked 2 club rooms at royal pacific.
Now i am thinking of extending the trip length of trip for my room. I dont know if that would get me the bigger discount? I was kinda bummed to not get a discount for booking 2 rooms, but i guess lots of guests do that.
Im asking here because i read the phone lines are very long. Didnt want to spend an hour on hold just to told nope
Thanks

I booked 2 club rooms at royal pacific.
Now i am thinking of extending the trip length of trip for my room. I dont know if that would get me the bigger discount? I was kinda bummed to not get a discount for booking 2 rooms, but i guess lots of guests do that.
Im asking here because i read the phone lines are very long. Didnt want to spend an hour on hold just to told nope
Thanks

Have you tried changing the dates of your trip instead of rebooking?