Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 2021: Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives

Hmmm the transitions on bride have me going yikes... but the pictures inside Hill House look great!

This should be one of the better mazes at HHN Hollywood 2021. As pointed out by others, the Behind the Scenes photos show they are using Black Hallwayz for transitions.

I think a interesting note to think about is how much Hollywood promotes the Slash partnership they have with their Universal Monsters mazes. I think some of the original music Slash created for the Universal Monsters maze in 2018 is great, but it feels like Hollywood is beating a dead bush when they talk about their original music. Orlando did not promote the quality their Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives house soundtrack. However, one of Orlando's versions biggest strong points of their Universal Monsters: The Bride of Frankenstein Lives house is the soundtrack featuring non-original music.

Tied for my favorite house this year. There's a ton of detail in the show scenes, the black wall transitions have good scares, and there's always a short line so I always have a good walkthrough. Not as good as the other Monster installments, but good considering the budget constraints. The scare zone at the end leaves a little to be desired. feels kinda small.

Since Universal Monsters, Frankenstein Meets the Wolfman, and Bride of Frankenstein Lives are connected. I think HHN made a shared universe that is better than the Dark Universe.

I actually made a separate thread for it! It includes even more than just Bride~