Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30: Revenge of the Tooth Fairy

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Featured during last year’s Halloween experience, the haunt returns again this year. Revenge of the Tooth Fairy will entice guests to uncover the darker ritual behind an innocent childhood tradition. Long ago, parents struck a bargain with vicious, goblin-esque tooth fairies to protect their children from these evil creatures who crave pearly whites – all children must give up their baby teeth or pay a gruesome price. Guests will step into a heinous realm of blood, teeth and gore where these fairies extract their toothed bounty by force and the only way out is to hold in their screams and keep their mouths shut.

Didn't Us replace a "Tooth Fairy" house back at HHN 29? If so, does anyone know how much the original "Tooth Fairy" house was changed from HHN 29 into HHN 30.

Didn't Us replace a "Tooth Fairy" house back at HHN 29? If so, does anyone know how much the original "Tooth Fairy" house was changed from HHN 29 into HHN 30.

The general belief seems to be that the original version was something along the line of “Bedtime Stories” with The Tooth Fairy playing a Wicked Witch role.

The general belief seems to be that the original version was something along the line of “Bedtime Stories” with The Tooth Fairy playing a Wicked Witch role.
I always assumed "Bedtime Stories" was about as accurate of a name to "Revenge of the Tooth Fairy" as "Earthquake Zombies" was to "Puppet Theatre", or maybe more aptly "Graveyard: Hide n Shriek" was to "Graveyard Games". Just a result of the game of telephone that happens every year regarding speculation.

Judging how the location didn't shift, the facade, narration, and tone are that of a storybook, and it's based on common mythology, "Bedtime Stories" was probably just a descriptor/title that stuck out to people in the know. I find that easier to believe than the name change being a sign of a different house layout or story focus, especially given how close "Bedtime Stories" as a concept is to "Scary Tales" which we had only the year before 29. I definitely think they've been trying to do this house, more or less as we see it now, for about 3 years.

I always assumed "Bedtime Stories" was about as accurate of a name to "Revenge of the Tooth Fairy" as "Earthquake Zombies" was to "Puppet Theatre", or maybe more aptly "Graveyard: Hide n Shriek" was to "Graveyard Games". Just a result of the game of telephone that happens every year regarding speculation.

Judging how the location didn't shift, the facade, narration, and tone are that of a storybook, and it's based on common mythology, "Bedtime Stories" was probably just a descriptor/title that stuck out to people in the know. I find that easier to believe than the name change being a sign of a different house layout or story focus, especially given how close "Bedtime Stories" as a concept is to "Scary Tales" which we had only the year before 29. I definitely think they've been trying to do this house, more or less as we see it now, for about 3 years.
This. Especially because we never heard of any characters/stories that were not “tooth fairy.”

People pointing this out: The Storyeller's glasses can be seen on a window about halfway through the house. What if this is one her stories and she's reading it to us?

The reader I think is supposed to be the narrator of the house. The guy who says "One night, a Tooth Fairy appeared in the bedroom of young James Westhorne..." Fun fact about the person who narrated the house, apparently he is one of the "wizards" who works in Ollivanders.

I remember hearing rumors of flyers in the house, and I thought I saw a rig for one in the jubilee. Did they just not cast that scene or was it never planned?

I see people talking about the voice cast change for James, noticed it right away and I think it's really bad. Enjoyed the first version, wondering why they changed it.