Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Seek and Destroy

Maybe I want to see something that doesn't exist, but is there a ranking system with the aliens? I noticed that some don't have any insignia on their shoulders, some have a solid red bar on their shoulder, and some have three red stripes on their shoulder. I also didn't know if some ranks carry specific weapons. For example, I believe the ones with the chainsaws didn't have any ranking emblems.

so this is a spiritual Squid Game zone? lol. (yes, yeah I just watched it lol)
I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but this zone is so close to the show... some aspects are near identical. kinda weird. even the face of the Controller, that digital giant head, is very similar to one of the masks from squid game.
I don't know if uni will ever use squid game for hhn. but this is very very close

I don't know if it's just a coincidence, but this zone is so close to the show... some aspects are near identical. kinda weird. even the face of the Controller, that digital giant head, is very similar to one of the masks from squid game.
I don't know if uni will ever use squid game for hhn. but this is very very close
That’s entirely coincidental considering they designed this zone for use in 2020.

...it came out on September 17, two weeks after the event started.

Not to get speculation-y, but Squid Games zone + Fear Street house would be crazy good IPs for next year. As long as Uni doesn't ruin their relationship with Netflix I could see both coming next year.

Seek and Destroy could be a good test run for a potential zone next year given how popular the IP has gotten.

That’s entirely coincidental considering they designed this zone for use in 2020.
...it came out on September 17, two weeks after the event started.
Not to get speculation-y, but Squid Games zone + Fear Street house would be crazy good IPs for next year. As long as Uni doesn't ruin their relationship with Netflix I could see both coming next year.

Seek and Destroy could be a good test run for a potential zone next year given how popular the IP has gotten.

yeah its just really cool of a coincidence, i definitely hope we can get Fear Street too.
these look very close,

HQvA98u.png

Very emotional and magical goodbye at the end of tonight. All the cast gathered around The Controller and a group of about 20-30 guests. He had everyone kneel and talked about how we have all been loyal and done so much together, before finally having everyone say with him: Together, we will forever... SEEK AND DESTROY.

...then told us to be silent and stop cheering before he starts crying. Then the Controller's actor came out, and he alongside the whole cast said their goodbyes and spoke to the guests.

Very emotional and magical goodbye at the end of tonight. All the cast gathered around The Controller and a group of about 20-30 guests. He had everyone kneel and talked about how we have all been loyal and done so much together, before finally having everyone say with him: Together, we will forever... SEEK AND DESTROY.

...then told us to be silent and stop cheering before he starts crying. Then the Controller's actor came out, and he alongside the whole cast said their goodbyes and spoke to the guests.

oh no... I was there at 1 50 but wanted to see a house before closing and I missed the controller coming out. :(
I did see the gathering but not the last part. they were great

I fully understand people not being huge fans of this zone because it definitely wasn’t scary, but at an event that already rarely gets a scare out of me this zone was completely unironically an all-timer zone for me. Probably in second place right behind Trick r’ Treat as someone who’s been attending since 22. Last night’s finale was a tear jerker and I’d love to one day see a return of The Controller and his soldiers.

Would you happen to have a video of that? I would love to see it