Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Trolls 3

I really like the Troll franchise. I am hoping this finally allows Trolls to find themselves a ride in the parks.

NEW *NSYNC MUSIC ALERT. New versions of old NSYNC songs as well.

This movie is gonna make a ton of money simply from millennials going on a nostalgia trip.

I have never seen a Trolls movie or cared to see a Trolls movie. But I've waited in line at Sam Goody for *NSYNC CDs (my first record of theirs was actually a cassette tape, wow) and for concert tickets many, many a time. I'm ready.

Basic Trolls soundtrack song, but sooooo nice to hear JC Chasez’s voice on a mainstream pop song again. That harmony between JC and Justin on the first pre-chorus is great and classic *NSYNC while also being a modern pop song.

With Late Night coming back, I can’t wait to see this performed live. Although with it tied to a film, I’m not sure Justin can right now since he’s SAG.

Last edited:
Saw the Films

Its a dumb fun kids movie, the songs I'm sure will make many people happy

I think this song is perfect for the nest Universal Commercial and for sure needs to be added to the list of songs played in the front gate of the parks.

Saw the Films

Its a dumb fun kids movie, the songs I'm sure will make many people happy

I think this song is perfect for the nest Universal Commercial and for sure needs to be added to the list of songs played in the front gate of the parks.

or maybe the new Lagoon Show in 2024, in conjunction with the opening of Dreamworks land. The Trolls segment in the previous Lagoon Show usually got the loudest audience reaction.