Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Logging In Issues

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Is anyone having consistent issues that they have to log in a few times when visiting the site, even with the "Keep Logged In" tab checked?

When I got my 13 Pro I did, then I just cleared the cache/cookies and it's fine now.
Has not done it today but has sporadically the last few weeks here. I don't normally shut down my windows laptop at night so not many restarts. Did not seem to be related to that and I don't clear pretty much ever.

Has not done it today but has sporadically the last few weeks here. I don't normally shut down my windows laptop at night so not many restarts. Did not seem to be related to that and I don't clear pretty much ever.

Well, did we try it at least? :lol:

Is anyone having consistent issues that they have to log in a few times when visiting the site, even with the "Keep Logged In" tab checked?
Not sure if it's just me, but this started back up for me again recently. I've been logged out a few times already today. Was there ever a solution?

Not sure if it's just me, but this started back up for me again recently. I've been logged out a few times already today. Was there ever a solution?
I think mine was a double entry in google passwords so it tried to fill it twice. Haven't had the issue since I deleted one of the entries.

The only solution that seemed to do the trick was clearing out the cache/cookies. Try JoeCamel's way first before doing all that, though.