Disneyland Resort | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Disneyland Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The one thing I don't like about an Encanto tree house is that Disney loves to go cheap and just re-theme an older attraction instead of giving popular new franchises their own attraction built from the ground up. I totally agree a Mystic Manor style trackless ride that goes through all the family members' rooms would be really fun.

They could even use a scoop ride (if they are allowed, not sure if any patents or agreements block this) or even an advanced omnimover with a motion base. I understand why a trackless would be fun but I question the system's reliance and cost to implement.

Don’t understand why they haven’t added RSR and Web Slingers to Genie+. Those two rides for ILL NEVER sell out like Rise does and you can get an near instant return time. I would think they would sell more of genie+ for that park if they were included.

Don’t understand why they haven’t added RSR and Web Slingers to Genie+. Those two rides for ILL NEVER sell out like Rise does and you can get an near instant return time. I would think they would sell more of genie+ for that park if they were included.
Money

Mickey will get it to I bet...basically any new ride will get it pretty much no matter what unless its like a flat ride or something

Two Questions

How does park hopping work with Genie Plus Fast Pass, if I say start at Disneyland and then go to DCA but head back to Disneyland after DCA. Can I still get Fast Passes for Disneyland after I left DCA?

Second I see Genie Plus comes with Photopass (which I had no idea about and would have used before if I knew) question is can you only download the photos you have the day Genie+ is active?

Two Questions

How does park hopping work with Genie Plus Fast Pass, if I say start at Disneyland and then go to DCA but head back to Disneyland after DCA. Can I still get Fast Passes for Disneyland after I left DCA?

Yes you can get lighting lane(fast) passes for both parks while in the other park, but you can only have 1 booked at a time (excluding the pay extra passes like ROTR & Web Shooters) and you will only be able to enter the second park from 1pm onwards.
When I last visited I ended up going back and forth based on the lighting lane time availability. I know lots of people think Genie+ is awful but it worked well for me.

Second I see Genie Plus comes with Photopass (which I had no idea about and would have used before if I knew) question is can you only download the photos you have the day Genie+ is active?

Not sure about this but did overhear some family complaining that it was a rip off - assuming you still have to pay extra for pictures from what they were saying.

Remember that lawsuit someone filed against Disney regarding how misleading the Magic Keys system was? Well it has now going to Federal Court. Going to be interesting to see if the individual is going to settle or if it will go before a jury.

I have almost no hope they beat Disney

But still think a better way they should have limited APs would have been you can go whenever but have X amount of days and after that you are done

Boba Fett and Finnc will be in the parks stating tomorrow walking arounf GE

Mando and Grodu to follow at a later date (fing finally)

For all the crap we give for half broken promises, they have not once let slip of the promise they've made for StarTours: to continually add more and more, and in doing so, making it a massive love letter to the series.

Really curious who'll be included, be that Mando and Grogu, or Ahsoka and Thrawn.

No new missions for smugglers run? That ride is losing its popularity fast among DLR guests. Is it harder to add missions to this ride because they have to outsource to a video game company that knows the ride system and develop on Unreal Engine?

No new missions for smugglers run? That ride is losing its popularity fast among DLR guests. Is it harder to add missions to this ride because they have to outsource to a video game company that knows the ride system and develop on Unreal Engine?
I'd assume so, but yes I also don't get it the ride has not been loved but my guess is Mando will be on Star Tours....so unless they double dip not sure who would be as exciting to add to the ride.

Guessing it comes down to variables that stem towards the partnership Nvidia and Disney have, making the attraction's simulation as complex as it does get; it makes adding missions much more costly than that of a separate film for an attraction overlay.

I have to imagine it will happen eventually; but I'm wondering if they're waiting on whatever the Galaxy's Edge Expansion will do. Especially now with the land being fragmented in time to allow Boba Fett/Fennec and Dinn/Grogu.

Guessing it comes down to variables that stem towards the partnership Nvidia and Disney have, making the attraction's simulation as complex as it does get; it makes adding missions much more costly than that of a separate film for an attraction overlay.

I have to imagine it will happen eventually; but I'm wondering if they're waiting on whatever the Galaxy's Edge Expansion will do. Especially now with the land being fragmented in time to allow Boba Fett/Fennec and Dinn/Grogu.
They should have 3 or 4 scenarios by now. It should have been baked into the development of the ride.

Reactions: JS610
After 805 long days, Fantasmic is finally back!

Now if only we can get the DHS version back up and running soon. Ironic that DL beat them to the punch despite being closed for 3/4 of a year longer.

Reactions: Jerroddragon