Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 287 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brings me great joy to see the event returning to having just about everything tie into an overarching theme/story!
Yes, I'm a big fan of cohesion, I think it makes the event stronger, even if it's subtextual in nature

I liked some elements from the unified park scare zones of '07 and '12

I think '08 actually pulled the unity off the best however

I liked some elements from the unified park scare zones of '07 and '12

I think '08 actually pulled the unity off the best however
2007 was flawed & incomplete, but great
2009 .....tried..
2012 was kind of a mess, but great
2013.... we don't talk about Bruno TWD

2008 was amazing, but 2005 would also like a word with you :tease:

Meanwhile in Hollywood the only cohesion we get are black wallz & "Z's" :deadhorse:

2007 was flawed & incomplete, but great
2009 .....tried..
2012 was kind of a mess, but great
2013.... we don't talk about Bruno TWD

2008 was amazing, but 2005 would also like a word with you :tease:

Meanwhile in Hollywood the only cohesion we get are black wallz & "Z's" :deadhorse:
I really wanted to like 2005, but it just didn't hit for me. Body Collectors really carried the year and the rest was...eh

I think 2005 is looked at more fondly because of its concept rather than its execution (zones, houses, etc)

2013 is a good lesson in not enough variation among the cohesion. And at that point Walking Dead was already tired

I also really don't understand how or why Hollywood doesn't get more money, it seems like it pulls great numbers

I was actually considering Dockside/Surfside for next year's trip.. but I don't wanna miss out on this stuff lol

You can still access the Cabana Bay stuff if you stay at Dockside/Surfside, you'll just have to make it over there. My understanding is any valid hotel key gets you in.

What Clive said; and to add on - Cabana just gets priority access, kinda like Express.

Okay, what was up with these ride operation rumors for HHN? I know they're likely baloney but I'm really curious now what the rumors were.
I believe the rumors going around were if mummy isn’t open by HHN a popular islands attraction was gonna have a cut through path from 9:30-12:30 to make up for that. Yes probably false.. just strongly going around right now. Can’t lie would love to see how it’s pulled off… just doubt it for this season

I believe the rumors going around were if mummy isn’t open by HHN a popular islands attraction was gonna have a cut through path from 9:30-12:30 to make up for that. Yes probably false.. just strongly going around right now. Can’t lie would love to see how it’s pulled off… just doubt it for this season

Flight of the Hippogriff would be amazing at midnight and well worth the 25min walk to get there!

Okay yeah that is CLEARLY bogus. There is no way they would have a giant stretch to walk from the park allllllllll the way to IoA just for one ride. Even if they considered doing that, they would have to have at least one house or something to incentive guests the trouble of making that long trek to IoA. That's so impractical it's laughable. There's no way Mummy won't be open by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.