Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which park had the Pumpkin Pie shake? Or was that a fever dream?

IMO Pumpkin Pie must be in shake form or it tastes like pennies

Unless we're speaking of Pumpkin Cheesecake...Then BGT has everyone beat there

Honestly the next announcement that will probably shock many will be which attractions will be open during this years event. I doubt anything at islands but definitely will see a loss in a capacity holder at studios. Heard rumors mummy is now pushing till mid to very late September. Anxious to see how this will effect wait times for the houses.

Honestly the next announcement that will probably shock many will be which attractions will be open during this years event. I doubt anything at islands but definitely will see a loss in a capacity holder at studios. Heard rumors mummy is now pushing till mid to very late September. Anxious to see how this will effect wait times for the houses.

So that means Mummy does guest previews tomorrow then, right? Lol

*GASP I did it guys I finally read all 315 pages! What did I miss? But seriously idk why but I feel like chupacabra house will be like tooth fairy where they will be a lot of them and they will be small little creatures. Just a feeling.

Would this really be that big of an issue (if true)? It feels like Transformers, Mummy, and Men in Black are open just for the sake of being open while Rockit and Gringotts do the heavy lifting during the event.

Wait SERIOUSLY!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUdge man! It better be open when I go on the 21st and 22nd! I will RAGE if it opens on the 23rd! Didn’t think it would be down for THAT long!

Status
Not open for further replies.