Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 314 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how the event this year seems to be a callback to more traditional Halloweens of the past and of past HHNs. They discussed it on the podcast how within the AOS scarezone you will see elements from each zone, because it is supposed to show how the Pumpkin Lord has taken over and spread throughout the event. Also they will be selling food and even candy that is tied to certain zones (like candy from Sweets Revenge). Has me so pumped for this year even more than last year.

I wasn't thinking about Metallica itself but on how the backlash would have affected universal.
And since the current backlash happened in a month, if universal had gotten stranger things, they could have gotten backlash for having Metallica in the house. Or had to remove it if they did.

Look at how often Marilyn Manson music has been used in hhn. 2011 had Manson music on a loop in the scarezone , but now universal probably can't use his music anymore.
I'm starting to realize that houses or scarezones based on music bands might not be the best for universal lol. You never know what's gonna cause a problem
Obviously Manson is a billionaire and his career goes on, Metallica goes on, but I'm wondering if they had any Metallica music in the fire show and if they have to remove it.
I'm starting to think that universal doing houses or scarezones based on music bands might not be a great idea. Who knows what happens next

the Weeknd better not do anything controversial lol
Granted, I doubt universal would include the master of puppets scene even if they did stranger things again, as unfortunate as that is. I feel like the licensing fees for that song alone would probably take up like half the house's budget.

I like how the event this year seems to be a callback to more traditional Halloweens of the past and of past HHNs. They discussed it on the podcast how within the AOS scarezone you will see elements from each zone, because it is supposed to show how the Pumpkin Lord has taken over and spread throughout the event. Also they will be selling food and even candy that is tied to certain zones (like candy from Sweets Revenge). Has me so pumped for this year even more than last year.

The food stuff sounds amazing and makes me hope they have lil boo candies or cookies......
I would buy them daily probably. That's gonna be epic. Even if it is just a genetic cookie with lil boo painted on it. I really hope so

No. We are talking about food now. It's dropped.
Food booths and lil boo cookies now.

I'm super excited for the tribute store treat reveal! This summer's options were amazing & I feel like they keep trying to top themselves every time

Personally hoping for more pumpkin lord/traditional treats/scarezone sweets than bug themed things, tho

I'm super excited for the tribute store treat reveal! This summer's options were amazing & I feel like they keep trying to top themselves every time

Personally hoping for more pumpkin lord/traditional treats/scarezone sweets than bug themed things, tho
Rooms themes are announced!!

Sorry for the double post mods

Attachments

• 4DE24477-2257-4A02-B022-7E711CCAFACB.jpeg
    4DE24477-2257-4A02-B022-7E711CCAFACB.jpeg
    264.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited by a moderator:

Rooms themes are announced!!

Sorry for the double post mods

I usually make a beeline (...ha) for the treats display. Jaws and ET options were stellar - can't wait for all the sweet revenge!

Reactions: Kichkinet85
Circling back to actual HHN talk, this is where I'm at. Critique is totally valid and I definitely get it, but I'm genuinely just stoked that they've plussed the food tents to such an extent at this point over the past two years.

We went from this in 2019:

to this:

I have to imagine the re-designs have boosted some of the sales as well...design matters afterall

Before I didn't even look twice at the food booths

I know it's a lot of the same slop...but themed troughs are always nice for da piggies

Reactions: Sledge and Tbad556
I think this will be my 6th HHN over the past 13 years or something.

I LOVE the classic Halloween theme that appears to be permeating the event.

after reading the house and zone descriptions, as well as discussions on what the house is supposed to be like, this feels like it may be the best event I have attended so far.

anyone else getting oddly excited for this year’s event? Or am I just succumbing to the hype and marketing?

this one feels pretty awesome….

I think this will be my 6th HHN over the past 13 years or something.

I LOVE the classic Halloween theme that appears to be permeating the event.

after reading the house and zone descriptions, as well as discussions on what the house is supposed to be like, this feels like it may be the best event I have attended so far.

anyone else getting oddly excited for this year’s event? Or am I just succumbing to the hype and marketing?

this one feels pretty awesome….

Technically this is the real true "back to normal" horror nights since 2019. And a year with fully realized zones and fully realized houses.
I know that's not even what you meant, but, I literally can't even imagine how it's gonna feel to be in the houses like that since 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.