HHN 2022: Death Eaters in Hogsmeade | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: Death Eaters in Hogsmeade

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was this only mentioned in a press release? I cant seem to find it on the website.
Sounds like it. I think they count it as a "Scareactor Interaction" zone like Murdy's been talking about rather than a full blown scarezone, and for whatever reason they arent including those on the site anywhere.

No idea
if I had to guess, they're not gonna be actively trying to scare people, theyre just there for more atmosphere and to add more life to underutilized parts of the park.
I hope they are picture friendly

that would be a pretty cool new avatar picture for here

No idea
if I had to guess, they're not gonna be actively trying to scare people, theyre just there for more atmosphere and to add more life to underutilized parts of the park.

I would think of them as areas where actors appear but are not intense or substantial enough to be advertised as a scare zone. More of a "fun surprise" than a defined area.

In the Death Eaters' case, I would imagine Warner Bros. / JKR might have an issue with Death Eaters being lumped into the same category as "Sideshow Slaughterhouse" and "Clownsawz."