Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hershey Park

The RMC treatment works much better from a marketing standpoint. Twisted/Wicked/Iron/Steel Wildcat could be their "New for 2024" coaster, but would they change the name and/or branding with Titan Track?

The RMC treatment works much better from a marketing standpoint. Twisted/Wicked/Iron/Steel Wildcat could be their "New for 2024" coaster, but would they change the name and/or branding with Titan Track?
Titancat?

I mean they could retheme it and relaunch it like with the Jolly Rancher ride

Not sure if an inversion could be added

The Hershey Park Dark Nights Halloween event info has been posted and the website looks really slick.

Just a few haunts and scare zones, but it's a first for them doing an "mature" Halloween event.

Last edited:
It's smart that they are going with a hard ticket. It means they can get scarier/more mature and not have to worry as much about the "pose with the ghoul" parents with kids in a scare zone. That and to help control the crowds and "issues" of Halloween events.

It's smart that they are going with a hard ticket. It means they can get scarier/more mature and not have to worry as much about the "pose with the ghoul" parents with kids in a scare zone. That and to help control the crowds and "issues" of Halloween events.

Huh? It’s not a hard ticket it’s an add on during the regular park hours.

Huh? It’s not a hard ticket it’s an add on during the regular park hours.
The way I'm reading it, it sounds like a special ticket. Basically an add on if you want to do the Dark Nights stuff. I don't know if that means they kick out the day guests after a certain time, or they can stick around but won't have access to any of the scare zones or houses. It sounds like a logistical nightmare for the staff. I'm picturing it working like the Disney hard ticket events where there's a crossover between day and special event.

The way I'm reading it, it sounds like a special ticket. Basically an add on if you want to do the Dark Nights stuff. I don't know if that means they kick out the day guests after a certain time, or they can stick around but won't have access to any of the scare zones or houses. It sounds like a logistical nightmare for the staff. I'm picturing it working like the Disney hard ticket events where there's a crossover between day and special event.

Look at the park hours lol

Anyone going to be there this weekend for opening weekend? It's strange seeing the red track on Wildcat in person, lol