Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to make it through the tribute store this weekend and the Attic room with the food counter did not feel like Beetlejuice at all. When my mom and I walked into the room, the table in this picture was the first thing we saw and both of us made a comment as to how bent this lady's neck was... but that could also just be reaching lol
Wow, I didn’t even notice the neck thing! You’re right! Now that I see that, I can’t help but also see the unnaturally long neck on the mannequin head above the counter...

I know mannequin heads can just be like that, but if we’re running with the Bent Neck Lady theme already, that could be a little something.

Taking a guess that the plan was a Hill House room but that was altered after the event was postponed this year. Kinda like Hive.
That could be true, but I dont think that Universal would market something that fans are unfamiliar with. I dont think that they've even released the release date for the season. However, I do see the connection, but both of the houses (Hill House, and Bly Manor) seem to have the same vibe.

Was able to make it through the tribute store this weekend and the Attic room with the food counter did not feel like Beetlejuice at all. When my mom and I walked into the room, the table in this picture was the first thing we saw and both of us made a comment as to how bent this lady's neck was... but that could also just be reaching lol
I think that the clue to what room might be in who the shadow of the child. I don't recognise it from either Beetlejuice or Hill House, although I can kinda see it being Hill House.

Tbh I’m kind of surprised that Billie Eilish didn’t get a room
I think it boils down to “how much custom merch can we fill it with.” Monsters and HHN past is obvious. So it gets two rooms. Beetlejuice is a headliner with a ton unique, custom merch potential that will sell like crazy. Hill House, though, doesn’t have much that screams “merchandizing,” so fill a Hill House room would be challenging. Eilish merch, regardless of what they try to do with it, would be essentially be concert merch, so a custom Billie room would a bit unnecessary. But a “generic” Attic serves as a catch all for both, plus any other random merch they want to push.

Status
Not open for further replies.