2021 Summer Food Festival & Jurassic World Tribute Store | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

2021 Summer Food Festival & Jurassic World Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Video walk through of the tribute store.

Wow, that's gorgeous!! I honestly wasn't too excited for this tribute store but they really pulled it off, especially that third room. The dino figures are super detailed and really well crafted and once again, they killed it with the lighting. I love how it seems to be packed with references to the movies and rides (minus the fact that Velocicoaster has a whole room to itself, pretty obvious reference there.) I'm excited to experience this in person!! That third room is probably in my top 5 tribute store rooms and that's just from seeing the video. Major props to the people that designed this store, they killed it.

The expanded "Tribute Story' concept has developed into a really good initiative. For all intents and purposes, it's become a walk through attraction, with it's various seasonal and IP themes. Plus, Universal
makes an additional profit on merch & food offerings. Whoever came up with the idea of expanding the Horror Nights Tribute store into a year round, season changing, attraction, deserves a big pay raise
and promotion...Well done, Universal. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The amount of detail in there is very impressive. Too bad it won't be open when I next get down there.

I wonder if there's any new merchandise to be found in there.

As stated above, whoever had the entire to expand upon the Tribute Store idea deserves a hefty raise. The store is absolutely stunning and I'm crushed that I'm not able to go. I need one of those amber gummies.

I was hoping to see it but then I remembered I'm going for HHN. Not that I'm complaining too much lol.

• Haha
Reactions: TheCodeMan95
I was hoping to see it but then I remembered I'm going for HHN. Not that I'm complaining too much lol.
We just welcomed a little one so no HHN for me this year - hopefully next year though!

EDIT: I still remember meeting you at Kidzone Pizza Company during HHN in 2019, lol