2024 Passholder Appreciation Days | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2024 Passholder Appreciation Days

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando

They updated this page but NOT the page that reads “Stay tuned for details.”

Minor league nonsense. I’m done with my complaints. I’ll decide if I want to reevaluate my upcoming travel plans bc this is an unforced error that’s left a bad taste.

Universal took a shiny perk and turned it into a pain in the a$$.

I LOVE being reminded of Ticketmaster & that’s exactly who universal is in this scenario.

Last edited:
The website link sent you to a virtual queue, and I'm still stuck there lol
They posted a link to the website, and the form didn't load

I had to submit our IDs and confirm date 3 times before it finally worked.

That still sends me to the virtual queue in the same place my other browser is in. I can't get to the form to enter anything.

Try this - section at the bottom that says how many guests to add.
I think I am just destined to not get this. Every single one just takes me to an over hour wait queue. I am going to keep this one open on one browser and the other on the other one. But the one I entered into a long time ago still says over an hour wait.

• Sad
Reactions: UniversalRBLX
The one positive change is that there won't be a standby queue offered, meaning they won't make APs stand in a line with no information whatsoever under the hot blazing Florida sun with no shade or water access.

The one positive change is that there won't be a standby queue offered, meaning they won't make APs stand in a line with no information whatsoever under the hot blazing Florida sun with no shade or water access.
Agreed. Still annoyed that people who went to link after me are getting in before me to sign up. I was on that page looking for the link starting at 11 and when I got link I tried right away. I am glad they added a second day, but they may need to do Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the future.

ETA: There is clearly a glitch. My original window keeps flipping from 40 to 60 minutes to back to over an hour. My guess is somehow it is letting some people get in ahead of others. So odd since they use this same platform for other stuff so you would think this would be more smooth sailing.

Last edited:
I did end up eventually getting in and getting tickets for Saturday. So even though it took forever I did get it. It was super confusing because it re-directs you back to the main page and not the event page. But when I went to AP and the Reserve it let me right in. Wondering if some people got the link that lets you in after your turn is up. I think they closed that backdoor, because I used that link in a separate browser and it did not work, but the main window I was in did work. Which explains why it worked for some and then later didn't work for others.

Both days were open, so my guess most who went in within the first hour will get tickets.

FYI, reservations are still available. It appears your browser gets “unlocked” to reserve a spot after waiting 4 hours in a queue, then you need to navigate to the AP page bc … anyway, I said I’m not complaining about this anymore.

Good luck.