2nd USH Gate? | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

2nd USH Gate?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that we get a mix of Diagon Alley + the MoM land at Epic, not both but a combination of those two lands into one land. Sorta how it originally was supposed to be at USF. Instead of EFG we should get the same MoM ride
That would be nice. If we get the rumored Falls Lake new lands/rides

I think then the park starts becoming more then a One day park

If we do get Diagon, I hope they include Gringott’s but tweaked/updated to not include 3D.
Just as long as we get Diagon Alley that's all I care about. The land itself is way better than the ride (EFG) and it would just be another game changer for USH... 2028 pleaseeeee :bomb:

Just as long as we get Diagon Alley that's all I care about. The land itself is way better than the ride (EFG) and it would just be another game changer for USH... 2028 pleaseeeee :bomb:
I do want to point out that Ministry of Magic is also sounding really dam great and will be coming out 10 years after Diagon Alley

So, I'm also down to wait and see if that is a better land for them to bring to USH.....I mean either will do well but if you wanted to see Diagon Alley you have while the new land will bring in I think some more guests because it's going to be a brand new land

Reactions: imaleo
Water park isn’t coming to USH lol

Even though I’m not so much of a water park person, it would at least be nice to have something like Schlitterbahn or WaterWorld caliber water parks over here. At least a regular water park with some themed slides.

I would think Diagon's time has passed. Ten years is a long time ago to do a clone. Go with the new Ministry of Magic if another Potter area is going to happen.
Agree To Disagree Celebrity Big Brother GIF by Big Brother

Where would they even put a waterpark? It would have to be far from the main park lol
Depending how the park develops throughout the future

Water park isn’t coming to USH lol

Even though I’m not so much of a water park person, it would at least be nice to have something like Schlitterbahn or WaterWorld caliber water parks over here. At least a regular water park with some themed slides.
I know its VERY unrealistic, just something i thought about lol

I would think Diagon's time has passed. Ten years is a long time ago to do a clone. Go with the new Ministry of Magic if another Potter area is going to happen.
That's kinda my hope as well, plus give us a reason to visit Universal Studios Florida, we already have simpsons, Kong, minions, transfomers...etc

Something from Epic Universe I think would just be more exciting but I do want to wait and see the land maybe it wont be the coolest land but.....from the rumors it seems pretty dam cool

Reactions: Mad Dog
By the time any hypothetical second gate at USH would open in the 2030's or 2040's, there will probably be some totally new Potter area they would want to go with instead of Ministry of Magic. And as they should. USH should get unique things in a second gate that should not be cloned for Orlando.

Shooting down once more albeit with a bit of reason, I would say that you might want to consider USH just being...USH, it's own park and not having a second gate due to the restrictions of the property.

Doesn't mean there aren't options for expansion, as noted before Falls Lake/Jupiter's Claim/Transportation Lot is one such area for USH growth and expansion (but there are a myraid of elements that hinder and reject a notion from happening). When they do a proper expansion of the park, I'd say to look at SS16-24 and the Rehearsal Stage (and not the Backlot Cluster that has been often speculated/rumored (and not the Bud Westmore building either).

They still got room to go, with The Simpson's contract up in 2028, Parisian Courtyard being a viable venue for a new attraction, and as I have exasperated: SS16-24/Rehearsal Stage.

Shooting down once more albeit with a bit of reason, I would say that you might want to consider USH just being...USH, it's own park and not having a second gate due to the restrictions of the property.

Doesn't mean there aren't options for expansion, as noted before Falls Lake/Jupiter's Claim/Transportation Lot is one such area for USH growth and expansion (but there are a myraid of elements that hinder and reject a notion from happening). When they do a proper expansion of the park, I'd say to look at SS16-24 and the Rehearsal Stage (and not the Backlot Cluster that has been often speculated/rumored (and not the Bud Westmore building either).

They still got room to go, with The Simpson's contract up in 2028, Parisian Courtyard being a viable venue for a new attraction, and as I have exasperated: SS16-24/Rehearsal Stage.
I agree.

But what happens when Universal runs out of space completely? Im guessing there would just be replacements, adjustments, and small things added into the park From time to time.

But what happens when Universal runs out of space completely? Im guessing there would just be replacements, adjustments, and small things added into the park From time to time.
Pretty much--hell we're kind of already at this phase with SES/AA being cannibalized for Hollywood Drift. Parisian and Mummy have been contently rumored in the past, and for good reason as they have space that can easily accomodate an attraction of some kind.

Hell, Parisian works when you consider they just built a half acre omnimover based dark ride from S&S Sansei for 2020--they are crazy like that.

I think Orlando gets a 4th gate before a 2nd gate ever happens here. It’ll take a decade to a decade and a half to re-do the lower lot alone, adding hotels, etc.

Reactions: Jamesh22
Status
Not open for further replies.