Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
As daylight shines upon our Temptresses, their appearance, though evil, allows you the spectacle of beauty. As night falls, these 7 temptresses will show their true colors and take on their true Fatal Evil forms!! Beware of your own temptations!

Discuss Here!

Found these pictures on Amazing Data.com

7 Seven Deadly Sins illustrations by blackeri Deviant Art

7DeadlySins-All.jpg

7DeadlySins-Vanity.jpg

7DeadlySins-Gluttony.jpg

7DeadlySins-Avarice.jpg

7DeadlySins-Sloth.jpg

7DeadlySins-Envy.jpg

7DeadlySins-Wrath.jpg

7DeadlySins-Lust.jpg

These pictures might reveal a little more about the "Temptresses of Scare Zone 7"

I think this one might be the weakest of the zones cause Acid Assault is getting some nice props and if there is some good face melting make up it could be a nice surprise :thumbs:

Acid Assault may end being one of the best SZ's ever, at least if whats going around ends up being true. Definitely one of the more technologically advanced sz's to date.

Acid Assault may end being one of the best SZ's ever, at least if whats going around ends up being true. Definitely one of the more technologically advanced sz's to date.

Agreed, if they use those advanced projectors on the NYC buildings it could be adsolutely amazing.

What a waste.
Sorry but the SZs this year were very weak and I heard this really suffered from "Budget cuts." and I beleive it.
Got good pics of all the girls, except the snake one. Man she would not stand still for one second and there was no one around. I hate that!

I got a good video of the snake girl but she wouldn't look at me, kept looking off in the distance. Maybe she was "jealous" of my sweet camera. Not really.