Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Note from Us..... Our Future

We are now officially the forums of Inside Universal!

We are still working on some kinks ( as merging 2 forums is very time consuming...) but have the forums set up in enough working order where you can go back to your postings.

As you can see, not much has really changed other than a new look to match the new logo, as well as some structure changes to include more Universal Studios Hollywood and California discussion. For old OU members, the change won't be as drastic. For users coming from USHForums, we promise the software is really easy to grow accustom too, but if you do have any questions; feel free to PM the Staff or post here.

For the time being, any old website address (forums.ou, USHForums) will forward to here.

The main site is not done, so be prepared for more changes in the coming week!

:cheers:
Kudos for doing this so quickly with so little user facing disruption. I have been through this on another site and much of the data was lost. I am impressed.

One suggestion, the hue of blue is tough on the eyes after a time, I know it is all the rage in IT circles but the other site I mentioned tried it and it was universal that a darker tone was much easier to see the text behind it. What we see is the blue bleeding into the white text, a common optical illusion that can be countered by reducing the intensity of the hue. Take that as you like, I will still be here as long as you will have me.

It was brought to my attention that there is the cloud and default view, the cloud is where I see the bleeding. I like the default. Thanks for the choice

Last edited:
I can't tell which forum style I like better cloud or default. You can change it in the bottom right of the screen. It should be the word at the far right on the blue bar on the bottom (depending on which style you're in). Which do you guys prefer?

I can't tell which forum style I like better cloud or default. You can change it in the bottom right of the screen. It should be the word at the far right on the blue bar on the bottom (depending on which style you're in). Which do you guys prefer?
Thanks for that! Default for me. I see the style on the bottom left though? On a PC running chrome

Can there be a style that is darker than the current options? like a negative? It'd really help with my phone batter when viewing mobile.

Nice job on the transition! Site looks awesome so far. I know how stressful production upgrades can be and you really seemed to have a smooth process, Brian G!

If I could pitch an idea - what do you think about combining the 3 categories under the Upper Lot into one subforum? (Same for Lower Lot?) It would more closely mimic what Orlando has, which seems to work nicely

Can there be a style that is darker than the current options? like a negative? It'd really help with my phone batter when viewing mobile.

We can explore that option.

Nice job on the transition! Site looks awesome so far. I know how stressful production upgrades can be and you really seemed to have a smooth process, Brian G!

If I could pitch an idea - what do you think about combining the 3 categories under the Upper Lot into one subforum? (Same for Lower Lot?) It would more closely mimic what Orlando has, which seems to work nicely

Everything still is in transition. There may be a few tweaks here and there. Today, was just getting everybody on and working.

As you can see, not much has really changed other than a new look to match the new logo, as well as some structure changes to include more Universal Studios Hollywood and California discussion.

As a heads up, the vBulletin Style skin is still showing the old logo.

Looking good! I like the new format.

That's based on the image that is uploaded. The size restrictions changed from OU layout to new one.

What is the new size restriction? My profile pic is now not very clear.