A Quiet Place (HHN 2024) | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

A Quiet Place (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I can confirm by friends in this cast that they completely gutted the old Walking Dead stuff as well as the Horror Hotel/Evil Dead Rise and it's an equally long experience.

Finally. They were working around some of the larger Walking Dead set pieces for Evil Dead, so glad they finally demo'd to give themselves more room/flexibility in design.

Even with TWD still in there, Horror Hotel/Evil Dead easily felt like the longest maze. Honestly, even longer than TWD itself. I'd even wager to guess they were up there for the longest mazes we've ever had. Only other venue that that took that much time was obviously House of Horrors mazes (if you want to count them) and maybe the old T2/Minions queue (House of 1000 Corpses, Alice Cooper Goes to Hell). There was also that one year of TWD that had Terminus that felt insanely long (I can't remember the location for it though, we only had it that one time).

Reactions: Jake S
After listening to Murdy's "behind the scenes" audio & seeing a few photos. I appreciate the technical side of this house, but it's still on the lowest of low "meh" side for me.

It'll be weird seeing the entire venue space completely gutted & redone after 4.2 years of TWD

Whoa where are these photos at?

Spoilers. They definitely spent some money here.

Here's our behind the scenes experience.

Spoilers. They definitely spent some money here.
Usually I hate looking at a lot of spoiler photos but for some reason, I just can’t help myself this year.

Really impressed with the scenic. Looks really good!

Yay more/better photos! Thanks @Brian G. While we had a few "tall" sets in TWD, I bet that house facade was impressive to see inside the building

Sad to know there's only like ONE singular surviving ET forest tree left. It must be protected!
Wait, for real????
Yeah the days of paper mache Mind Flayers are over. Really exciting to think of what other things they can do (Gremlins?)
Don’t want to turn this into another spec thread for next year, but I doubt WB will allow Gremlins and they’re shifting the image of that IP into something a little more kid-friendly.