Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Abandoned Theme Parks

Jon84

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
Premium Member
Oct 17, 2013
I don't know if any of you have an interest in Urbex but I thought I'd post this as I find it interesting, especially when it comes to theme parks.

China seem to have a few abandonded parks, some of which are here:

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20150522-eerie-images-of-chinese-fun-parks

p02rzwf9.jpg

Feel free to post any articles or photos of abandoned theme parks (or other entertainment attractions) you've taken or seen on your interweb travels

My foreman and good friend at work, (I'm an electrician) lives in Spring Hill. I know whatever he tells me is true.
a decade ago there was rumors of a six flags under construction, even false newspaper articles Six Flags confirms plans for Spring Hill park to open in 2018 - Spring Hill Courier He told me the site is an old quarry site and with his own eyes saw heavy construction. Rumors up there are a swirlin. is it six flags? I doubt it ..

My foreman and good friend at work, (I'm an electrician) lives in Spring Hill. I know whatever he tells me is true.
a decade ago there was rumors of a six flags under construction, even false newspaper articles Six Flags confirms plans for Spring Hill park to open in 2018 - Spring Hill Courier He told me the site is an old quarry site and with his own eyes saw heavy construction. Rumors up there are a swirlin. is it six flags? I doubt it ..
Found it SunWest Park - Fun for the whole family

New Orleans has decided to spend apx. $ 1.3 million to tear down the former Six Flags Park that has been abandoned since the devastating hurricane.

Can't say I'm surprised, and it makes sense; as there's nothing to salvage from it.

__

Nara Dreamland comes to mind when it comes to abandoned theme parks instantly to me.