Annual Pass 2024 Concert Blackout Dates? | Inside Universal Forums

Annual Pass 2024 Concert Blackout Dates?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 19, 2024
Considering an annual pass purchase to access the hotel discount for an upcoming trip.

Is there anywhere online to see all 2024 concert dates, when AP holders can’t enter the park?

Will be there Dec 7-10, 2024.

Considering an annual pass purchase to access the hotel discount for an upcoming trip.

Is there anywhere online to see all 2024 concert dates, when AP holders can’t enter the park?

Will be there Dec 7-10, 2024.
Power Passes aren't Blocked out for those dates.......Seasonal passes are blocked out for Concerts....Christmas Mannheim concert dates aren't usually announced until Oct. or Nov.

Reactions: FrankSinatra
Power passes are blocked until 5pm on those dates. Seasonal are blocked the full day.
That's an incorrect reading. Power passes are only blocked out until 5:00 for concerts on the dates that Power passes are blocked out. They're only blocked out on Dec. 21-30 2024...,..Example: I have a Power Pass. I'm not blocked out of Mardi Gras concerts (until 5:00) PM EXCEPT on the dates a Power Pass is blocked out. Just did that this past year.

Last edited:
I think my understanding finally just clicked! So to confirm, a power pass holder does not have to worry about “concert dates will be announced at a later date” — they only need to watch the stated blackout dates?

Reactions: Mad Dog
I think my understanding finally just clicked! So to confirm, a power pass holder does not have to worry about “concert dates will be announced at a later date” — they only need to watch the stated blackout dates?
Exactly..... Seasonal Passes are a whole different situation. So, you're good to go if you purchase a Power Pass. Power passes only have a few blockout times, primarily Christmas/.New Years Holiday weeks and the weeks close to Easter.....Don't feel bad. Universal's wording isn't real clear and it's a bit confusing. It took me a couple readings a few years ago to understand it also.