Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
SkyTower was closed today so this is all I could get. Enjoy!

_MG_8131_zps8c9e415f.jpg

_MG_8132_zpsdc9005d0.jpg

_MG_8133_zps8fe80e3f.jpg

_MG_8141_zps188f7131.jpg

_MG_8142_zps0798c811.jpg

_MG_8143_zps1e4fc7e2.jpg

_MG_8144_zps9a74fc1e.jpg

_MG_8145_zps3efe5ac6.jpg

_MG_8146_zpsb8cf4d0c.jpg

_MG_8203_zps70b93d86.jpg

_MG_8204_zpsdd4d6b6e.jpg

_MG_8205_zps9de82c25.jpg

SW look to be doing an excellent job on theming this attraction, I can't wait to get the first reports of it in action. Thanks for the update Briman :thumbs:

Last edited:

That's awesome! Thanks for posting! :thumbs:

It all looks really nice, and I love these behind-the-scenes looks that SeaWorld offers. They're always great with that stuff. And I bet that, if a correspondent from OU wanted to get a tour, they'd be willing and glad to have them. I remember when I was in middle school, I had a project about roller coasters for my math class, so I contacted SeaWorld and they send me a package full of stuff on Kraken, including even a little projector slide thingy (whatever those are called). They were really awesome about it. I don't know if they're still as open and generous, but hey, you never know!

Disneyhead, did you get to walk around inside the actual show building? If so, can you tell us about it?
Unfortunately I wasn't the photog on that story. But no, they didn't get to go into the show building. But they did get to go into "The War Room". The room with all the models and art work.

From all the pics of the war room I have seen it looks like they all the ride details covered with black sheets on the model and other pictures on the wall. Would have loved to have seen the model uncovered