Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was listening to the SeaWorld podcast and they were talking to the head person in charge of food who went into detail about how they created the menus using a thing called taste cuttings, and then how they source all their food. It was really interesting, but it got me super excited for Antarctica and all the cool food they will have.

I have a feeling that in the next decade, Seaworld will be ranked at the same level that Universal and Disney are.

Although what SeaWorld has accomplished in the past 4 years is truly remarkable, they won't catch up. I think they are aware that they will be sitting pretty at being 3rd in Orlando, and are focused on making sure they provide the best experience possible.

I think the theming possibilities of a Wingrider would be much more suited for SeaWorlds higher level of theming.

I've been hearing for awhile that after Antarctica opens, Wild Arctic could be on the block so we'll see. It's definitely time for the dang thing to go. :lol:
I Don't think's it's going anywhere. I was in a derp moment before being told Arctic = North, Antarctica = South lol. I agree, The simulator should get a STII treatment.