Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aquatica Expansion

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Screamscape has uncovered plans for an Aquatica expansion that calls for adding a whole new area of expansion over the course of the next decade. Here's a short quote on what Lance thinks will be heading to Orlando:

Now lets look closer at the new attraction itself. It’s kind of complicated, and I’m going to make a few educated guesses based on what we’ve seen SeaWorld build at Aquatica in Orlando as well as in Texas. Essentially I think we may be seeing a merger of sorts of the Texas park’s two major attractions concepts: Stingray Falls and Wahalla Wave

You can read the rest of the article, and check out the plans at:

http://www.screamscape.com/html/seaworld_florida.htm#Aquatica2014

Cool. I look forward to the additions. Aquatica is already a decent park but could use some more to do.

I'm hoping for another slide! Omaka Rocka isn't enough to get me to come back to the park but another major slide would help :)