Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Aquatica Questions...???

Jun 12, 2016
Dublin, Ireland
Does anyone know the cost of renting towels at Aquatica? Also, how big are the 'large' lockers? There'll be 5 of us. Will we need two?

Also, I was looking at maybe hiring a cabana. For the basic one, it says on their website that 'prices start from' $59. The calendar only goes up to the end of the year though so I can't check the prices for April when I'll be going. I presume it'll be more expensive then but I was wondering by how much. Would any of you know?

Thanks!

Does anyone know the cost of renting towels at Aquatica? Also, how big are the 'large' lockers? There'll be 5 of us. Will we need two?

Also, I was looking at maybe hiring a cabana. For the basic one, it says on their website that 'prices start from' $59. The calendar only goes up to the end of the year though so I can't check the prices for April when I'll be going. I presume it'll be more expensive then but I was wondering by how much. Would any of you know?

Thanks!

Towels are included, but they are basic white towels. Large lockers are a good size, but it depends on what you intend to put in there. 2 may be necessary if you plan on putting a lot of stuff. Dunno prices unfortunately, but since April is a busy time - I'd say it could hover around $80.