Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Asylum in Wonderland 3D

If memory serves me right from how the house began I think the Vortex might be the area that is behind the screen, then you turn left and you enter the public part of the theater, then I think it was immediately left again, so then you would have been in front of the screen.

Ah alright, thanks guys. I really did enjoy this house though, and in my opinion it hit as hard as The In Between. The Laughing Flowers had to be my favorite costumes last night.

You enter through an emergency exit/back door to on the side of the sceen and then work through the theater. I think the last 2 rooms are in the preshow room and you exit though an emergency exit.

Just watched a video... wow, 3D houses appear really cheap to create. A ton of black and glow paint and xmas lights. It must be spectacular in 3D. In this case, it wasn't cheap at all because an entire false floor had to be built to house it. Just my personal observation.

Surprisingly good and the cast seem to be falling in love with it more and more. Got some good scares and more energy as the event went on this weekend.

I can't wait for them to do a non 3D house in this building. I would love to see real sets and props, and normal house boo holes.

I know I am in the small minority but I didn't love this house as much as everyone else. The costumes are nice but I don't really like painted walls instead of real sets.
My favorite room is the mad hatter and the last one with the bed.
But like I said I am definitely curious about what a normal house will be like

The final kill? No, that's been there.
Yes the kill I have always seen, maybe Frank and I are talking about something different. There is a part where there was just a rope to your left (and right as well I think) always looked weird, I think it is close by the wall with the air bladder, so close to the end, there are these purple flower like things there, they kind of float in the air, probably attached to a scare actor dressed in black not sure. The purple really stands out.

The final kill? No, that's been there.

You mean those purple thingies? Yes, noticed that as well, always thought it looked weird empty.

Saturday was our sixth night and I'm pretty sure we went through this house each night. When we got out myself and my family wondered how we always missed this one scene, so I assume it was added.

There was this guy in the center with a mask, on each side of him he had these heads on bunggie cords or something that looked like his mask, he would stretch out the heads out into the walking path...I just can't imagine we all missed it in our other runs through...but maybe we went down the rabbit whole one too many times!?!

Saturday was our sixth night and I'm pretty sure we went through this house each night. When we got out myself and my family wondered how we always missed this one scene, so I assume it was added.

There was this guy in the center with a mask, on each side of him he had these heads on bunggie cords or something that looked like his mask, he would stretch out the heads out into the walking path...I just can't imagine we all missed it in our other runs through...but maybe we went down the rabbit whole one too many times!?!
So we are speaking about the same thing, yes that is new. First two weeks when I did Asylum that definitely was not there.

I definitely thought that was added as well. It was just a dark space. In fact this video I believe was shot early on and around the 8:15 mark you can see that those heads aren't there.

Yes the kill I have always seen, maybe Frank and I are talking about something different. There is a part where there was just a rope to your left (and right as well I think) always looked weird, I think it is close by the wall with the air bladder, so close to the end, there are these purple flower like things there, they kind of float in the air, probably attached to a scare actor dressed in black not sure. The purple really stands out.

Ok, cool, from your disciption, I was thinking of the hand puppets that the chicken thingie has near the beginning. I thought this scene was more black and white with strobes..so between the glasses and the strobes it was pretty cool but couldn't figure out how we all missed it prior.

Thanks!

Ok, cool, from your disciption, I was thinking of the hand puppets that the chicken thingie has near the beginning. I thought this scene was more black and white with strobes..so between the glasses and the strobes it was pretty cool but couldn't figure out how we all missed it prior.

Thanks!
Lol ... everything in this house is just so freaky it is hard to describe :)