Avatar in Disneyland | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
RSR is pretty much the flagship E ticket for DCA. They need another family E ticket to better balance out crowd flow at the park. I think the Avengers E ticket will be a good step in the right direction in that regard.
I think we can all agree on that. Was just curious why you thought they badly needed a 'trackless' dark ride. No offence intended just curious.

I think we can all agree on that. Was just curious why you thought they badly needed a 'trackless' dark ride. No offence intended just curious.
Trackless rides like MMRR have no height requirements so people of all ages can go on and enjoy it. A large scale E ticket with no height requirement is something DCA could also benefit from.

Shanghai Pirates has no height requirement. Of course that's in China, I don't know if there's different safety rules in California that would force a height requirement here. But an Avatar ride based on that tech just seems like an easy win. A proven, thrilling boat ride for all ages based on one of the highest grossing Hollywood movies. I don’t see any reason why they shouldn't build that

Also I think we get two attractions in this land...would be kinda crazy not to with how big the other land is

So for sure one will be a "family ride" and one more a thrill ride

Reactions: Jamesh22
Surely the only way that Shanghai Pirates doesn’t get used is if rain would somehow mess with it by altering the chlorine/pH of the water or something. No idea if that would actually be a problem though.
Probably would not. I mean most outdoor pools don't seem to have issues after it rains. Plus this is just concept art. The boat ride for all we know could be all indoors.

There's a boat ride in the concept art and Disney Imagineerings latest e-ticket boat ride just opened in Tokyo.
Surely that's 'confirmation' of a boat ride and not confirmation of what type it will be?

Last edited: