Avengers 5 (2026) | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers 5 (2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
People will see an Avengers movie no matter what. It’s about how many repeat viewings they get. I am not delusional enough to think that this movie will perform as well monetarily as the other films, although part of that is simply a change of viewing habits. But these Avengers films also, as of right now, feel less consequential.
Honestly, we've seen stranger box office flops or disappointments in the past few years. I would not at all be surprised to see a new Avengers film come out and just,, not make a huge splash? Some people see it and say it's mid, and then everyone waits for it to show up on Disney+. It's happened to Jurassic, F&tF, DCEU, Potter, Pixar and Disney Animation, etc.

Its the best bet for these films to make money

And I would not call the last 4 MCU films they made boring they are leagues above what the MCU is now. The last two Avengers films somehow mixed in so many characters and worlds but it felt nature and Infinity war pacing is insane...I can watch that thing a million times and never get bored

Reactions: amar831
Its the best bet for these films to make money

And I would not call the last 4 MCU films they made boring they are leagues above what the MCU is now. The last two Avengers films somehow mixed in so many characters and worlds but it felt nature and Infinity war pacing is insane...I can watch that thing a million times and never get bored

Infinity War is top tier between the pacing and the sense of dread with the ending. I was addicted. I remember I had MoviePass at the time, I watched that movie an UNGODLY amount of times in theaters.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Infinity War is top tier between the pacing and the sense of dread with the ending. I was addicted. I remember I had MoviePass at the time, I watched that movie an UNGODLY amount of times in theaters.
Yeah, I saw it like 4 times in theaters....along with the Dark Knight one of the only films I've done that for